Whether you weren’t able to join us our you just want to relive the moments from our 2014 event, you can experience more than thirteen hours of inspiring teaching shot beautifully on video with this limited edition Flash Drive.
- “Art Heals: Creative Interventions in the Therapeutic Process” – Christina Garbati, LMHC and Angelica Gonzalez, LMHC
- “Redemptive Dialectics: Understanding DBT from a Biblical Perspective” – Sam Lample, MA, LPC, CEDS
- “It Takes a Team: Strategies for Intentional Collaboration with Treatment Teams” – Tonya Foreman, MD
- “The Stories We Tell” – Al Andrews
- “Who’s Writing Your Story?” – Constance Rhodes
- “Table in the Darkness: Why ED is Not the Hero of the Story” – Lee Wolfe Blum
- “Atlas Girl: Don’t Run from Your God-Written Script” – Emily Wierenga
- “The Legacy You Leave” – Olive Aneno, LMSW
- “Anonymous: Jesus’ Hidden Years and Yours” – Alicia Britt Chole
- “How to Do the Work of a Dream” – Jeff Goins
- “Finding Grace in the Face of Deepest Loss” – Bobby and Kristen Gilles
- PDF’s of Session PowerPoints
- Session Handouts from Event Binder
A $500+ value for just $79!
Registration on average is around $159, and travel and hotel can cost hundreds more. This flash drive lets you experience Hungry for Hope for a fraction of the cost, and is a great GIFT IDEA for anyone seeking greater health and freedom from eating and body image issues.