“I went from feeling angry and alone to finding hope and community through this program. It’s finally clicking!!” – Kate
Our Lasting Freedom online support program is designed to move you OUT of disordered eating patterns and INTO the life God created you for!
- Learn practical tools from seasoned experts who care about your journey.
- Engage with others who are as invested in pursuing freedom as you are.
- Track your progress with proven diagnostics that reveal your anxiety, depression and eating attitudes over time.
- Grow in your faith, even if you don’t have any yet.
- Ongoing format means you can join anytime. (6 week commitment required)
This program consists of the following core elements:
- Initial One-on-One consultation with a member of our staff to establish needs/goals.
- Weekly webinar featuring inspiring authors, experts and other guests. (Can be viewed live at noon on Tuesdays or accessed via Vimeo each Wednesday)
- Weekly online support group (See signup page for time options).
- Private ning community website to connect with/support each other.
- Follow up One-on-One to track progress at end of each six week period.
- Two self-tests at the beginning and end of each six week period to evaluate progress with anxiety, depression and eating attitudes.
Learn from the best!
FINDINGbalance founder Constance Rhodes hosts the weekly webinars, where she has insightful conversations with experts and authors such as those shown here:
In addition to great webinar guests, each Thursday the online support groups are hosted by trained facilitators with extensive experience in leading small groups and/or mentoring those in recovery. You are in good, safe, experienced hands when you join this program.
Step 1: One-on-One Consultation
Your first step is to do an initial one-on-one consultation with a member of our team to establish your needs and desires for growth, and to determine whether Lasting Freedom is the right fit for you. There is a one-time non-refundable application fee of $49 for this consultation, which covers a 50-minute session with a trained professional, review of two assessments to give you insight into your personal eating attitudes and general well-being, and recommendations for whether Lasting Freedom is a fit for you. Please note that this fee covers our team-member’s time, and is not refundable if it is determined that Lasting Freedom is not a fit for you.
Step 2: Group Placement
Once you have completed your assessment and our team has determined that Lasting Freedom is a fit for you, you will be placed in a group as soon as there is a spot available. Please note that we are currently on a three- to four-week waiting list.
Once you are officially placed, you must commit to six weeks of the program. For the health of our program – and you – we require that you not miss more than one out of six weeks, or your membership will be canceled without refund, unless you have communicated with our team and have received an exemption due to health or other significant circumstances.
Your initial consultation application fee is $49. Joining Lasting Freedom for six weeks (following your consultation) is $90. You can choose a one-time payment of $90 or weekly payments of $15.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be 18 years or older to participate. At this time, groups are female only. If you are interested in a “guys only” group, let us know and we will launch one as soon as we have enough interest.
Wondering if this is a fit for you?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.