“I went from feeling angry and alone to finding hope and community through this program. It’s finally clicking!!” – Kate
Our Lasting Freedom online support program is designed to move you OUT of disordered eating patterns and INTO the life God created you for!
- Learn practical tools from seasoned experts who care about your journey.
- Engage with others who are as invested in pursuing freedom as you are.
- Track your progress with proven diagnostics that reveal your anxiety, depression and eating attitudes over time.
- Grow in your faith, even if you don’t have any yet.
- Ongoing format means you can join anytime. (6 week commitment required)
This program consists of the following core elements:
- Initial One-on-One consultation with a member of our staff to establish needs/goals.
- Weekly webinar featuring inspiring authors, experts and other guests. (Can be viewed live at noon on Tuesdays or accessed via Vimeo each Wednesday)
- Weekly online support group (See signup page for time options).
- Private ning community website to connect with/support each other.
- Follow up One-on-One to track progress at end of each six week period.
- Two self-tests at the beginning and end of each six week period to evaluate progress with anxiety, depression and eating attitudes.
Learn from the best!
FINDINGbalance founder Constance Rhodes hosts the weekly webinars, where she has insightful conversations with experts and authors such as those shown here:
In addition to great webinar guests, each Thursday the online support groups are hosted by trained facilitators with extensive experience in leading small groups and/or mentoring those in recovery. You are in good, safe, experienced hands when you join this program.
Signup Dates / Cost / Details:
You can enter the program at any time but must commit to 6 weeks upon signup. Choose a one-time payment of $90 for the whole six weeks or weekly payments of $15. PLEASE NOTE: You must be 18 years or older to participate. At this time, groups are female only. If you are interested in a “guys only” group, let us know and we will launch one as soon as we have enough interest.
Wondering if this is a fit for you?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.